Flame clip art
A thing resembling a flame in heat, shape, or brilliance: red and yellow bunting fluttering like flames in the breeze.
A very intense emotion: the sound of his laughter fanned the flame of anger to new heights.
Flame Clip Art Fact 1
- The threat of fire is still a serious problem. Flame retardants have played a key role in reducing the incidence of fire. Fire dangers continue to exist. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reported that in 2011:
- These fires caused 3,005 civilian deaths and 17,500 civilian injuries
- All fires caused $11.7 billion in property damage
- A fire department responded to a fire every 23 seconds
- One civilian fire death occurred every two hours and 55 minutes
- Flame retardants are subject to review by regulatory bodies. Flame retardants currently in use, like all chemicals, are subject to review by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and national regulators around the globe.
- The debate largely focuses on flame There are many different types of flame retardants and they have distinctly different properties. Much of the recent media coverage has focused on a class of flame retardants called polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs). Most of which industry agreed to phase out in the United States in 2004. Among them is the next generation of fire-safety products, which are in various stages of development, and rely on a variety of sciences and methods. Any new fire-safety chemical is evaluated for its safety and efficacy, and those evaluations are made available to government regulatory bodies before the product is used.
Flame Clip Art Fact 2
- Flame retardants are used in a variety of products to add a layer of fire protection. Flame retardants provide consumers with a critical layer of fire protection and are vital to reducing the risks associated with fire.
- Hot Flame retardants play an important role in fire prevention. Strong fire safety standards help reduce the impact of fires on people, property and the environment. Flame retardants play a key role in helping products meet those standards. They can prevent fires from starting, and if a fire does occur, they slow down its spread and improve the opportunity for safe escape,
Flame clip art Free Download